What is Swinging?
Swinging is consenting adults having NSA sex:
- With people other than their normal partners
- Or when they do not have a regular sex partner
Swinging, also known as sharing, partner or wife swapping, or sometimes "The Lifestyle", is simply consenting adults (18+) enjoying the experience of having sexual relationships with different or multiple partners.
Research studies by anthropologists in several countries have found that couples who swing:
- have a more stable relationship
- talk to each other more
- have a "very good" sex life at home
- are happier than the general population
- have less STI (sexually transmitted infections) than the general population
- have less cases of stress than the general population.
Swinging is one of the oldest forms of group entertainment, having been practiced by man from the beginning of time, even in times of strict religious persecution, swingers managed to have fun.
Since the advent of the internet swinging has become a more widely practiced lifestyle due to the ease of identifying and contacting people who want to live out the same fantasies.
Websites such as "Contact Cougars" offer detailed information about the likes and dislikes of potential play-mates, and offer a quick and secure method of contacting each other.
Swinging is openly practiced in most countries, except where political or religious circumstances make it too dangerous. Even in these countries many people find a way to make contact and enjoy their lives.
Over the last couple of years we have seen a big rise in users from China, and since the changes in the middle east we have had many new members from various Arab states.
Join Us Now